All photography provided by Fran Bogle
The Community Chaplaincy Council's Community Chaplain ministers in Newton, Wellesley and the Greater Metro-West area, sharing God's love and inviting people to find a community of welcome and empowerment.
The mission of the Community Chaplain is to engage in ministry with underserved people in Newton, Wellesley, and the Greater Metro West areas, sharing God's love and inviting people to find a community of welcome and empowerment. We work closely with local churches and faith communities to discern new ways to reach the wider community.
Spiritual Care& Support Groups
- Spiritual Care for Caregivers
- Spiritual Care for Homeless Families Living in Motels
- Spiritual Care for People with Mental Health Concerns
- Support Group for LGBTQQIA seekers
- Spiritual Care for People who are Newly Bereaved
- Interfaith Gather Clergy Gathering.